Monday, January 16, 2012

Current Cravings

I currently have a couple cravings....

1)  TO GO TO THE ZOO!!

I want to see the Flamingos!!

And the cute little Elephants!!
And some monkeys and other animals too of course...

2) TO ROCK CLIMB!
Climbin' on my mind!
I am seriously considering getting a membership to a rock climbing gym.
I think this would also be a pretty good investment as I am going to be doing a lot of rock climbing in the future. *cough cough* Yosemite and Patagonia! 

Might as well do it in style, right?
hahahahha 
I crack myself up.

3) TO SWIM IN THE OCEAN!
Yes, I do live in California, 10 minutes from the beach, but no,
I don't spend nearly enough time in the ocean!!
And I suddenly have a massive craving to swim with the fishies in the sea and feel the pull of the waves! 

4) TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!!

I have a need for speed! 
The truth is, even if you aren't going that fast on a bike, it feels like you are going SO FAST!
And I do love going fast. 
It's so pretty!!!

5) SKYDIVING!!

OH MY WORD! 
If someone said to me, "Becca, I have decided to take you skyding because I am a really cool person and I do cool things like that" I would fall over dead right then and there from happiness. It's true.



SO. SICK.

Well, that is it for now. Those are my main cravings. I also wouldn't mind going kayaking again, it's been a while! 

1 comment:

  1. Skydiving no. A big FAT no. My mom would go with you though. ;-)

    I'd go to the zoo!! We went to this cute little zoo in Idaho Falls, Idaho last summer and they had flamigos and a monkey and sat in front of the glass wall and chewed with his mouth open. Ha!

    Hope you have a great day, Becs!!

    ReplyDelete