Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Last Year


Last December I was In Herrnhut, Germany getting jazzed about Christmas by going to Christmas markets with two of my roommates, Bethany and Eva.


Last Christmas I was Celebrating the birth of Jesus in Dresden, Germany with Eva and her wonderful Family. We ate lots of sweets and drank lots of tea and enjoyed the gentle fall of snow while sitting inside chatting and enjoying each others company.


Last years Christmas Card ;)


And last new years I was on a plane to China with these beautiful people!

It's so crazy to think about all that has happened in this last year, All that God has taught me and the ways I've changed. Although this year I enjoyed my family time immensely, I couldn't help but miss my sweet friends from Germany and my amazing China team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment