Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swimming!


Looking through the water is like looking through a brilliant crystal with the suns rays shining through. As I glide through the water it brushes over my skin refreshing me while all the H2O molecules together challenge my muscles and lungs with every stroke, and when I finally finish I feel such a sense of accomplishment.

To me, this is such an encouragement! It makes me think of everyday life. It looks beautiful, the gigantic trees, the vast blue sky, the rolling green meadows, the fluttering butterflies and buzzing bees! As you walk through life however, you are faced with many challenging choices, many circumstances that you can't control. But God is always there to refresh you and encourage you, offering timely advice and alternate choices. And when you finish, He will be there with open arms, ready to welcome you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment